The Musée de l'Organgerie
The Musée de l'Organgerie in Paris (or The Orangery Museum) is located in the 1852 orangery designed by architects Firmin Bourgeois and Ludovico Visconti.
It is divided between two major collections:
_The Waterlilies (works by Claude Monet)
_The Collection Jean Walter and Paul Guillaume (works by Cézanne, Picasso, Sisley, Monet, Renoir, etc.)
Open daily (except Tuesdays) 9:00am – 6:00pm.
Closed 1 January, 14 July morning, and 25 December.
Full rate: 9€
Concessions: 6.5€ (18-25 year olds who are not citizens or long-term residents of an EU member state, holders of a family discount card).
Visitors under the age of 18, 18-25 year-old residents of the EU, holders of a valid ‘Pass Education’, visitors with disabilities and their carer, unwaged.
How to get there: Jardin des Tuileries, 75001 Paris.
The entrance to the Museum is on the west corner (near the Place du Trocadéro).
Metro: Concorde (line 1, 8, and 12).
Buses: 24, 42, 52, 72, 73, 84 and 94.